Welcome!






Welcome to my blog!


Featured here you will see Ami Martin Photography and Sew Poshy's embroidery work. Check them out too!


Thanks for stopping by! Here's a thought...when's the last time you danced without frowning??


Happy Thoughts!


Ciao!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Teething and Dancing

My little one is teething. Bless it. For those of you without the pleasure of a real teething experience, that means runny nose, cranky, and lack of sleep...and then there's the baby and her symptoms.
I'm so excited though because I am able to participate in something I love and have not been a part of in a long time--dancing. Now, not just going out and dancing but performing. Oh, and I'm dancing daily to rehearse the whole thing. Given, it's my little elementary school's talent show and the teachers got together to do the evolution of dance 2, but it is going to be great! I'm just too excited!

~Have you thought about what will happen when you breathe your last?~

No comments:

Post a Comment